Re: Retiring the sparc32 port

BERTRAND Joël wrote:

Berkeley university has a work in progress on a super computer that uses sparc32 too.

Interesting- do have a URL for that?

    No. Only this mail :

I have a feeling that the broken sparc32 SMP is related to
the CPU-specific SMP code, rather than the whole sparc32 port.

Etc. Thanks, very interesting. My own experience with sun4d and (late) 2.4 suggests that some versions of gcc might work better than others, but I don't have methodical notes.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk