Re: Fwd: "File does not appear executable" on SS20.

Same again, I'm afraid.  A year ago, I had Sarge running on an SS20, so I know it can work.  Something is obviously not right.  The other strange thing is that I have two 2.1 Gb drives, and whatever I try to do with the 2nd drive, it only lets me use about 250 megs.  I have removed all the partitions on it, and tried several times.