Re: sparc buildd issues [Re: Release candidate architecture requalification results; amd64 is RC]

On Wed, Jun 27, 2007 at 04:01:15PM -0400, Clint Adams wrote:
> > It does seem to have issues -- kernel 2.6.19.2 had crashed at one point
> > soon after the buildd started running, and I seem to see some three more
> > 'down' entries now with 2.6.22-rc5... elmo might know more.
>
> Perhaps you could start using official Debian kernels and file bugs
> when it crashes.

I don't believe these were necessarily crashes, they may have been just
reboots while someone was logged in. I was referring to the 'down' state
in the last(1) log.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.