Re: sparc buildd issues [Re: Release candidate architecture requalification results; amd64 is RC]
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: sparc buildd issues [Re: Release candidate architecture requalification results; amd64 is RC]
- From: Josip Rodin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:53:37 +0200
- Message-id: <20070627195337.GA12043@keid.carnet.hr>
- In-reply-to: <20070224135715.GA30312@keid.carnet.hr>
- References: <20051226121433.GB22111@tennyson.dodds.net> <20051227131843.GA30850@keid.carnet.hr> <20060110124528.GA15627@keid.carnet.hr> <20070127092016.GA28092@keid.carnet.hr> <20070224135715.GA30312@keid.carnet.hr>
On Sat, Feb 24, 2007 at 02:57:15PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > I finally plugged in that Fire 280R last night! :) It took some time, but
> > it's there.
> The machine currently has 2 GB RAM memory and two 750 MHz processors.
> Now it's better in that regard than both auric and spontini, which should
> make it worth while.
On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 03:56:06AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > > Anyway, as far as getting something done, I would suggest opening an
> > > RT ticket and documenting in that ticket [...]
Some time after having filed the ticket, James having described auric as
completely gone ( :( ), over the last couple of weeks the machine was set
up as a buildd by him. It's called lebrun.d.o.
Right now I see some 42 *_sparc.deb files in there, so it seems like it
might be approaching a working state of some sort. It does seem to have
issues -- kernel 18.104.22.168 had crashed at one point soon after the buildd
started running, and I seem to see some three more 'down' entries now with
2.6.22-rc5... elmo might know more.
In any case, I thought I shouldn't leave this thread unanswered after
this much activity finally happened :)
2. That which causes joy or happiness.