Re: sparc buildd issues [Re: Release candidate architecture requalification results; amd64 is RC]

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 03:56:06AM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> > > Anyway, as far as getting something done, I would suggest opening an
> > > RT ticket and documenting in that ticket [...]

Some time after having filed the ticket, James having described auric as
completely gone ( :( ), over the last couple of weeks the machine was set
up as a buildd by him. It's called lebrun.d.o.

Right now I see some 42 *_sparc.deb files in there, so it seems like it
might be approaching a working state of some sort. It does seem to have
issues -- kernel 2.6.19.2 had crashed at one point soon after the buildd
started running, and I seem to see some three more 'down' entries now with
2.6.22-rc5... elmo might know more.

In any case, I thought I shouldn't leave this thread unanswered after
this much activity finally happened :)

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.