Re: [sun]debian

--- Eric Rapilly <vieux.bedouin@orange.fr> wrote:

> I have some questions, may be you wille be able to answer me. I
> will
> receive soon a sun ultra 60;
> But there is few memory. I want to know which kind of RAM is
> installed
> on the motherboard: is it ECC SDRAM or NVRAM?
  I'm not sure what it is called but it is something that I've only
seen in my U60 and U30 and not in U10, U5, or Tatung CompStation 10.
> What is the video connector : sub -D 15 or 13w3 ?
  It can be either as it is on a separate card.  Hope for the D15.
> where could I find the  latest Debian ETCH for sparc ?
> many thanks.
  You can find it at several places.  Best to find a mirror near you
and use it.  The best place to look is on the Debian website or
Google for Sparc Etch download.

Earl

URL http://deserthowler.cjb.net
Instant messenger: earlcoyote