Installing debian 3.1 on SunBlade 100 - Keyboard problem

Hello all

I'm installing debian 3.1 on my Sun Blade 100. I've found suitable the
boot net, and works, but when I setup my keyboard (as qwerty/us) I
find that keys does not correspond to the right symbols.

For example, to get RETURN I've to press CONTROL.

Not sure it's a keyboard problem, by the way I've checked with two
other Sun keyboard and two standard USB keyboard. I get the same
problem.

Any hints?

Thanks
Stefano