Re: Latest kernel on SunFire v440

Hi !
The SunFire v440 seems to be seldom used with Debian (or any other flavor of Linux). I've googled / searched through Debian mailing lists and only found a few threads mentioning
a v440, and have not found a report on a succesful installation.

As Jurij wrote my installation fails and I have bug reported it.
Is there anyone out there who has made a v440 work with Debian ? If so, which installer and
release have you used ? Thanks in advance.
Best regards
///Per