Boot sparc 60

Does anyone know how to boot an ultra sparc 60 without the use of a floppy drive or a cd drive?  I know it sounds impossible, however, until I get hold of a cd drive I can’t do anything with it.  I can plug it into my hub at home which has a pc running Suse Linux, I can’t log into it because the company I bought it from has left their password login on solaris.  So I just need to format the drive and start again, somehow?

Can anyone suggest anything.  As you’ve guessed, I’m new to this.

Regards

Simon Tyler