Debian Sparc and IDE Pascal Lazarus

i install with success Lazarus on my PC(Intel P4) but i've a
problem to do install Lazarus on my Ultra Sparc 5 with Debian Sarge3.1
stable.

I've a Ultra Sparc with 40Gb of Hard disk and 256Mb of Ram.I work with this
machine but i'm unable to install Lazarus .
Is there a .deb packages that i can install it with  apt-get install
lazarus  ????or-else,is there another solution??
With the source pkg i can't install the program because make don't workmthere
are same error(with i386 and make clan all the situation is egual,the same
error).
It's important for to work with PASCAL/Lazarus...

Thanks for all.
Andrea
--
Andrea Modesto Rossi