Re: booting ultra 1

Oh, man, what havent I tried :)

I guess this is not as simple as a command to tell the thing where to find the next piece of code it needs to boot? Surely there is someone with an Ultra 1 that has run into this! The iso just posted to this list gave some different startup messages, and looked promising, but then barfed like the rest.

Am I putting myself through needless pain? Is it just uncool to use anything but an i386?

Matt