Crazy mouse in KDE (woody)

I am having problems with my sunmouse (old 3 button with type5 sun keyboard) after I log in to kde it sometimes (allways does, just randomly timed) goes nuts and clicks and jumps around, I dont have GPM installed, so it's not that, I've tried changing baud rates and driver types (in XF86Config file) I am running woody (for the 2.2 SMP kernel, can't get a 2.4 kernel to work right; has to do with SMP and piss poor hypersparc cache handling) on a sparcstation 10 w/2 180mhz hypersparcs and 512mb of ram.  BTW running a different WM like gnome or enlightenment works fine until I load a KDE app, then it's just a matter of time before it freaks out.  I have tried a different type 5 kybd and mouse too.  After many hours of research, I've come here for help..

Thanks

Sent from the debian-sparc forum at Nabble.com.