Re: SS20, netboot, and SCSI drive detection

Today, 34 minutes, 3 seconds ago, Hartwig Atrops wrote:
> If you still have trouble: which bootimage (URL)? I can try to check it for
> you.

I'm using the latest and greatest installer, with a 2.4 kernel though:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/sid/main/installer-sparc/20051026/images/sparc32/netboot/boot.img
MD5: da03e8b5b6a1bfd577a29aef14d26dd4

The installation is not over yet but it seems to be working well, except
that it did not automatically find out which driver to use for the
Ethernet card (`sunlance'), nor for the hard drive (`esp').

Thanks,
Ludovic.