Re: debian on a sun blade 100

On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 12:04:04PM +0200, Olivier BERT wrote:
> - I also noticed that the openboot firmware version was very old. And I
> learnt there were updates. But I can't find them. Does anyone know where I
> can find them. I tried of course the sun.com site, but impossible to find
> it.

Enter 'PROM blade 100' in the front page of http://www.sun.com. The first hit is
a link to an obsoleted patch to openboot firmware, but it does give you a patch
number (119235-01) of the patch that obsoleted that patch. Enter the patch
number in the search field and click on the first link (or click directly on
http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-21-119235-01-1&searchclause=119235-01 )

I haven't gotten around to patch the firmware on my blade 100 yet. If you update
your openboot, please let me know your experiences.

Best regards

Admar