Re: Low latency sparc64 kernels ?

Premeptibility patching is broken on Sparc.
ReiserFS is broken on Sparc.

I do not know the details of why, I just know that this is the case.
Maybe it has changed but I very much doubt it. Hopefully a respected
authority like David Miller will be able to explain or confirm. XFS is
working on Sparc, though, at least for me and from what I hear from
others.