Re: disklabel Fujitsu MAJ3182MC

Might want to try the parted partition editor instead. Its labeling
engine is a great deal friendlier will try to autocomplete the values
for you.

Additionally if this drive is not a boot drive, just use a PC disk
label because the kernel can still read it just fine and it's a lot
more reliable and easy to deal with than a Sun label, which has always
been troublesome when I've tried it, especially on big disks.

I wish I understood more about disk label internals so I could write a
better label maker, but I really don't know what I am doing with that
sort of stuff.

HTH!