Problem with /tmp d-i BUG?

After my succesfull install of sarge on a Balde 100 I doscoverd
that the permissions for /tmp are wrong.

It should be drwxrwxrwx but it is drwxr-xr-x also
the partition recipe of d-i created a seperated tmp partition
/dev/hda7 there was no ext3 filesystem created on it
and /dev/shm tmpfs was mounte on the /tmp moint point anyway.

/etc/fstab however has the right line for it
/dev/hda7	/tmp	ext3	defaults	0	2

looks like that tmpfs behavier is triggered by the existence of the /etc/default/tmpfs file putet there by the initscripts package.

And on other thing mkfs -t fstype gives only a not found.
mkfs.ext3 and so on are were they should be.

Any Idea to what packets I should file bug reports or why that
behavier didn't show up on my i386/AMD64 boxes?

greets Uwe
--
Jetzt will man das Internet nicht einfach ein paar Leuten wie der IETF
überlassen, die wissen, was sie tun. Es ist zu wichtig geworden. - Scott Bradner