Re: __alloc_pages: 2-order allocation failed

The reason I asked was because the IBM article I linked to earlier
seemed to indicate the problem cropped up on 64 bit systems.

In any case, I can't recall coming across this issue before, and most
of the systems I run have far less memory than this beast.  :)

Is there a way to fix this?

--
Mike Edwards <sauron-debian-sparc@psychology.rutgers.edu>
System Administrator