Re: __alloc_pages: 2-order allocation failed

This doesn't sound useful for servers.  :)  Is this an issue with Linux
in general, or only with certain ports?

Is there a patch, or something else I can do to keep this from
happening again?

As far as uptime goes...
 17:58:45 up 78 days,  5:08, 18 users,  load average: 0.28, 0.27, 0.23

--
Mike Edwards <sauron-debian-sparc@psychology.rutgers.edu>
System Administrator