[debian] Re: Cannot boot install CD on ultra 2

hallo,

Sorry guys i did not reply to the list, my cdr drive is broken and didn't burn correctly :-( I do have a base slackware (splack) installation on the ultra 2, so can boot a kernel, and minimal system and thus wire across the debian iso and mount it as a loopback.

Did have woes tho, but i have to sleep now. I endeavour to take this up again on Sunday,
as splack is also giving me a headache regarding gtk+2 (et all).

thanks in anycase,

Isaac.