Re: problem with sun/us in XFree on sarge

Hi all.

I recently updateted my Sarge installation on my Ultra 30 and had the same
problem since then. US type 5 keyboard, installed in english.

Today I first changed the XF86config-4 according to the advice below - didn't
help. Then I removed the ';' as described in
http://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2005/01/msg00085.html (see below) - same
problem.

Then I returned to my original XF86config-4 (';' still removed):
         Option          "XkbRules"      "sun"
         Option          "XkbModel"      "type5"
         Option          "XkbLayout"     "us"

... and it works!