Re: New 2.4.27-2 kernel and d-i images available for sparc - testers wanted

The fix committed to svn does take care of the missing module problems. However what was forgotten is that d-i initrd image is not rebuilt automatically, so the broken initrd was used in daily builds for the last few days. Today Joshua Kwan has rebuilt it (and it seems to look good), so tomorrow's dailies should come out fixed.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org

I have tried the sid 20050227 netinst image, at prioirty low, and it only gives me the option of kernel 2.4 and kernel 2.4.27-1. Shouldn't it also indicate a 2.4.27-2 image? Perhaps I am looking in the wrong spot, also, is there a way to fix the installer so that there is not the 2 minute delays between prompts? The machine is pretty quick (dual hypersparc-150s with 384mb ram) so I think it's an installer issue. Thanks for any help. NUMA