Re: New 2.4.27-2 kernel and d-i images available for sparc - testers wanted

In article <[🔎] 200502211032.41131.aragorn@tiscali.nl> you write:
>On Monday 21 February 2005 08:53, Blars Blarson wrote:
>> >
>> >Confirmed, traced and corrected. Should be fixed in next daily builds.
>>
>> Still broken in the second 20050220 release.  (There seems to be a bug
>> that misdates the release if it takes too long to build.  The release
>> that should have been dated 20050219 was dated 20050220, then got
>> overwritting a day later.)
>
>Another change had to be made yesterday. My first fix turned out to be=20
>broken as well (it was a theoretically 'good' solution, but unfortunately=20
>not supported in the sparc cdrom builds).
>The next daily build really should have the missing modules.

Still broken in 20050223...

Would you mind actually checking a cd image before claiming it's fixed
again?

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html