Re: New 2.4.27-2 kernel and d-i images available for sparc - testers wanted

Good day, sir.

I am reading about your Ultra 10 problem and must admit that I find it
surprising, as my Ultra 10 worked right in 2.4.xx and 2.6.xx, all the
way up to 2.6.10, which I cannot get to build for some reason. I have
not been complaining about this because my C build failure intuition
tells me it's some transient error that will go away soon (or would
never show up if I did not select so obscenely many kernel options).

I am going to try to help you as expediently as I know how by attaching
a working 2.6.9 configuration from my Ultra 10. You will probably want
to disable a lot of my packet filtering options, I do not think you
will need them.

If there's something else I can do for you, please let me know.