Re: Testing 2.6.10 on sparc [sparc64 image now available]

Thanks for the reports! I have now built the sparc64 image as well, it is available at [0]. It boots and appears to work fine on my Ultra 1 (survived a kernel build), please give it a spin as well. I have also created a SparcKernelStatus page on wiki.d.n [1] to keep track of the results. Feel free to contribute and correct information there, in addition to the list.

[0] http://www.wooyd.org/debian/kernels/kernel-image-2.6.10-1-sparc64_2.6.10-1_sparc.deb
[1] http://wiki.debian.net/?SparcKernelStatus

Thanks and best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org