Re: sparc buildd issues [Re: Release candidate architecture requalification results; amd64 is RC]

In article <[🔎] 3c3e3fca0512271004y7ee667f1tf6d4ef2ac72282b2@mail.gmail.com>
bill@herrin.us writes:

>On a Sparc netra X1, the system partially freezes (some stuff continues
>running but at least one of the operations necessary to log in gets stuck).
>The logs show that as of the moment of the freeze, the clock has jumped
>forward exactly 3 days, 6 hours,
>11 minutes and 15 seconds. The change is not gradual; it jumps between
>syslog marks set a minute apart.

This is not what I have seen.  It sounds like an unrelated issue.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html