Re: sparc buildd issues [Re: Release candidate architecture requalification results; amd64 is RC]

Can i also repoduce this on a sarge machine / what are the requirements
to get this happen. only the kernel or more?
is a chroot with sid/etch inside enough?
What can i do to help the porters with this issue.?

I know that rene is doing some OOo builds here, but i am didn't heard
the last time that maurice has dumped.

Daniel