Re: booting a sunblade 100

Il giorno 10/nov/05, alle ore 04:33, Jurij Smakov ha scritto:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005, Luigi Gangitano wrote:

This is a known bug. You can find the attached patch that fixed it for me. Unfortunately this patch didn't find its way to the upstream kernel nor to the debian kernel sources.

Well, it didn't find it's way because I've never seen it before :-). Just to confirm, this is the patch which fixes problems described in 321200, right?

Exactly. This patch was discussed on linux-fbdev-devel on March, and I thought they would push it upstream. :-)

I'll make test images including it today or tomorrow, so that people have a chance to test it out and make sure it does not break other systems.

Regards,

--
Luigi Gangitano -- <luigi@debian.org> -- <gangitano@lugroma3.org>
GPG: 1024D/924C0C26: 12F8 9C03 89D3 DB4A 9972  C24A F19B A618 924C 0C26