Re: RAID-1

My spanish isn't so great, but I think I get the gist here.  The problem
is that software raid sometimes is "problematic" on disks with sun disk
labels, so the installer just doesn't play along like it does on x86.
If you want to do this, you have to do it post-install, by hand, and I
recommend that you don't make the mirrored partition the first
partition, and so on and so on.  Go through the archives for more info
on this.  Some people do have this working, so it is possible.

Cheers (felicidades),