Re: sparc meeting requirements for etch

On Fri, Sep 23, 2005 at 12:21:22PM +1000, Jon Biddell wrote:
> Guys, I have a SunBlade 1000, but only on a slow 256k line, which could
> be pretty useless at that speed...
>
> Does anyone have any contacts within SUN or even one of the SUN
> Refurbished Equipment resellers ?

I have contacts in Sun, but getting equipment is like pulling teeth. Even
Dave Miller, the sparc64 kernel guy, has a hard time getting some of the
newer equipment. In fact, Ultra III support has suffered some because of
his lack of physical access to equipment.

Sun gave Debian some nice equipment, but it was rather dated.

--
Ubuntu     - http://www.ubuntu.com/
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/