Re: sparc meeting requirements for etch

Blars Blarson a écrit :
vore is currently the only active buildd machine, and it is unable to
keep up with the desired 98% durring the middle of the release cycle.
However, it is close and the release team might be willing to accept
two machines of this class as meeting the N+1 buildd requirement.

If needed I could make my machine to act as a buildd. It is Ultra 10 with an UltraSparc II 333MHz, 256MB of RAM and 60GB of disk. It already has sbuild running on it with woody, sarge, etch and sid chroots. So turning it into a buildd is only a question of having access to wanna-build.

I would prefer to keep it at home on my DSL line, as I am also using it as a development machine from time to time. It does not have a public IP address, but that should not be a problem, I am already running a kfreebsd-i386 build daemon that way.

 : :' :  Debian GNU/Linux developer | Electrical Engineer