Help with sarge and some new workstation and server

Hello All,

I need to test debian on a Sun Blade 2500 (UltraSparc III) and Sun Fire 6800
(UltraSparc IV).

Currently I have a Sun Blade 1000 for testing. I tried many ways to install
and run debian with no success. As said on many messages on the list, CD
boot install does not work. I tried with a netboot install based in the
latest development tftp image and its works but I can´t boot.

My questions are:

Is there a restriction on witch partition must be the boot linux partition
with SILO ? (like first 8Gb for PC based machines)

Is there a way to create partitions with fdisk with netboot ?

How can I check if SILO was successfully installed ?

How can I create partitions for linux installation from Solaris 10
Installation wizard ?

Will debian run on the platforms first mentioned without any issues ?

If there are issues, can any give a list of common problems on boot, running
and stability of debian ?

Thanks,
Alejandro Galue.