want some help

i want help very badly, i am 19 years of age and idesperate ly need capital to start a small business.my name is isaac adjei from accra ghana i want to set up a poultry industry since i have not been to school since  my childhood and as i am growing i need to set up something small to cater for my self . i wrote this letter together with my freind who has been to school every amount is acceptable. help those who make an effort to help them self