Re: Compiling a kernel (was <no subject>)

Actually, I believe I was thinking of make bzImage ... not vmlinuz ;/ also, I believe with 2.6 kernels, you can just type "make" .. no commands, and it will do the kernel and the modules i believe.

Tyler.

Tyler wrote:

try make vmlinuz ... possibly a typo with an X on the end.

Tyler.

Patrick Dos Santos wrote:

Yes it's a linux 2.6
But i tried  "make vmlinux" and it don't work
I 'll go to test make all
Thanks