Re: Compiling a kernel (was <no subject>) (RESOLVE)

I resolve my problem thanks to all
The problems was the kernel-source down with apt-get !!!
I try with the last source 2.6.12 down in kernel.org with this command
"make && make image modules_install" and it works

make vmlinuz
make modules
make modules_install

Works to but with "make image " the kernel goes to "arch/sparc*/boot/image"

Debian in sparc64 is great :)