Re: Sarge on Sun Ultra 60

Dear Hakan,
I have two U60 that boot just fine - I will check which boot-image I am using.
Maybe there was a recent change (mine is surely somewhat outdated) in the
images that cause this issue.
Will send information tomorrow,
take care

Dieter

Am Mittwoch, 10. August 2005 09:38 schrieb Hakan Wolf:
> Hi,
>
> i've just tried to install debian sarge on a sparc ultra 60 machine.
> The Problem is: When setup auto-detect cdrom-drives and wants to load
> the "sym53c8xx_2" for "Symbios Logic Inc. / NCR 53c875" driver, the
******

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)