Re: Problems with an Ultra 5

pml@dtbb.net (Tyler) writes:
> I did try unhooking the keyboard/mouse (noted in my PS at the bottom of the
> message), that still didn't work.  I was also wondering whether the serial
> console should work on both serial A and serial B on an Ultra 5?

IIRC both should work and you're right they're different. Are you sure you
use the right cable (null modem) and the right speed? Please double check
the OBP settings and under linux make sure you have the serial console
defined in inittab.

--
Mathieu Chouquet-Stringer
    "Le disparu, si l'on vénère sa mémoire, est plus présent et