Re: Sarge may be last Debian release for 32 bit sparc systems

In article <[🔎] 42E6D9EA.3040308@kepier.clara.net>
debian-sparc@kepier.clara.net writes:
[sparcstation LX]
>I'm not sure how much memory they have, but perhaps
>the SS10/20 dimms that Eric Jorgensen advertised may work ok in them.

Nope, the LX/classic/classic x use 72-pin 60ns fast page parity
memory in pairs.  4 meg and 16 meg ones are supported, reportedly
32 meg ones will work in the third pair of slots allowing 128 megs.
96 megs is the most officially supported.

My classic and LX both have 96 megs, I may have some original 4meg
dimms somewhere.
--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html