Re: partitioning for dual boot

No big deal. Eat the disk label by using dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sd??
count=1 bs=1M in the installer's spare command console; then recreate
it with the parted partition editor.

This should fix any inaccuracies in the label.

Unfortunately Suns are dumb and treat the label as gospel no matter how
moronic the contents. One system I had with a bad disk label just
dumped me into X without a window manager with one terminal tool window
when I tried to install Solaris 10. Could not even have fixed it
without SPARC Linux!