Re: Envctrl support for E450

Whomever takes this on for 2.6 should seriously consider using the
envctrl framework I posted to the sparclinux list for SUNW,envctrltwo
support.  Contact me off-list if you want the latest 2.6 kernel patch.
 Adding E450 support should be straightforward, and a lot lless work
than the current roll-your-own method.

I'd just do it, but alas I don't have the hardware, either.  I'd
consider remote access, but folks are usually not dedicated enough to
make this work.