Re: Envctrl support for E450

It's not something that can just be "access". A developer for something
like this would need to have one for some time (we developers can't just
set aside a couple of days just to do this). If I had one, I could
probably get around to it within a few weeks. Would be the same for David
(he probably has less time than I do).