Re: Envctrl support for E450

Hello,

i can hand out such a machine in any confuguration
and with any SUN card for some weeks to someone
in germany in case this helps.

Also to anywhere in the world but the shipment....

regards
Frank Seuberth
http://www.rentable-hardware.de

David Johnson wrote:

On Tuesday 03 May 2005 16:48, Ben Collins wrote:
How about throwing in a machine to work on it...the problem isn't time or
money, it's having _physical_ access to the equipment.

Ah yes but that's a lot more complicated (and expensive) to arrange...
The best I can offer is shell access.

Maybe I could loan my machine to someone in the UK, but I'm not sure there are any UK-based SPARC kernel hackers.

Regards,
David.