Re: __alloc_pages: 2-order allocation failed

I also noticed swapper and ooffice.bin appearing - though, again, it
looks like spamc is where the issue starts.

Enjoy your vacation.  If no one else has any ideas while you're out,
it'll wait until you get back.  Worst case, I'll restart SA every so
often - or move it to another box - until this is resolved.

--
Mike Edwards <sauron-debian-sparc@psychology.rutgers.edu>
System Administrator