Re: Possible heisenbug? (Was: Serial console on Ultra10 - no login-prompt)

If your console is on a sunsab serial port (I'm not sure about the
Ultra10), you are seeing the same issue I've worked-around a bit but
there is no proper fix as of yet.  See:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-ultrasparc&m=111263847715665&w=2