Re: New 2.4.27-2 kernel and d-i images available for sparc - testers wanted

	I am still seeing the same problems as usual on my Sunblade 100.

	linux -p
	Warning: unable to open initial console.
	Unimplemented SPARC system call 188.
	Unimplemented SPARC system call 188.
	Kernel panic: attempted to kill init.

* Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org> [02-16-2005 22:14]: