Re: OpenBoot callback function

I believe things are passed in an array. I think the reason it is in
mostly asm is because silo is a 32-bit program, and the openboot commands
are expected to be sent in a 64-bit array. So normal C calling conventions
don't mix.

Just copy the p1275 command stuff from silo. It's a simple and clean
interface.