Re: OpenBoot callback function

Hi,

I don't know of any exact references but the following may have helpful
information. Of course it may be that the best course of action is just
to copy the existing examples in silo and kernel.

http://playground.sun.com/1275/
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/806-1379-10
http://www.firmworks.com/

As I said none really describe how the client interface works but may
have useful pointers.

Richard

--
Richard Mortimer <richm@oldelvet.org.uk>