Re: Installation Failing Sun V100

<snip>
> I'm far
> enough along in the installation where I'm booting off the hard disk but
> still haven't finished up any of the tasks that you do right after
> that.  Thanks for all the help... but where do I go from here?  Is this
> server going to be good enough for production quality environment?  It
> seems to me like there are lots of bugs.
For what it's worth I've been using Debian Stable (3.0 Woody) for a
while now (? a couple of year ?  well I started with 2.2 and migrated
when 3.0 came out) on Sun machines, including those in production
environments and found it rock solid.  It seems to be more stable than
the same software on x86 but I suspect this is due to better quality
hardware rather than anything about the software architecture.

Cheers,
 - Martin

--
Martin