Question on "Unimplemented SPARC system call 188"

Dear listmembers,
regarding this issue: I remember Joshua Kwan saying this is harmless. However,
I would appreciate to have a boot without a moaning kernel. Is there a simple
way to mask this rather than patching the kernel
(specifically /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc64/kernel/sys_sparc.c)?

If not I would tend to move the #ifdef DEBUG_UNIMP_SYSCALL one line up (and
the corresponding printk one line down) in order to mask the printk entirely.
Any objections / better suggestions?
Many thanks for your efforts,
take care

Dieter

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)