Re: Cannot boot 2.6.8 kernel from ext3 root partition on Ultra5

Daniel E. Jonsen wrote:
Is there a way I can copy/paste these messages? I used a good old fashioned pen and paper to write down the last six lines. I really would like to avoid using this method for the whole boot sequence, which is about 50 lines.

You can use a serial console. Discussing how to do that is kind of out of the scope of this message, Google can help you out on that.

Basically, though, all I need is stuff related to 'CMD64X' (if there isn't any, that is a problem) and IDE. Common sense should be enough to get what I need. :)

--
Joshua Kwan