Re: support for DBRI

The SS20 has a built-in CS4215 codec as well, but it is not used if an
external speakerbox is connected.
So I would suggest to unplug the speakerbox, and try the modprobe again.
Let me know how that goes.

I do not have a speakerbox myself but have read they are only for SS10
and LX models, so it is unclear to me if it could work on a SS20.
To get more info with the speakerbox connected, please run
# modprobe dbri dbri_debug=63
and report the syslog output.

Martin